We are very excited to launch our Christmas card competition!
The competition is to design a card that will be printed and sold in our shop to raise money for Beat SCAD. The design will also be made into an ecard that will be available on Don’t Send Me a Card.
So why not get creative with the kids over the holidays?
There will be up to four winners in two categories.
- Children up to the age of 14.
- Adults and children over 15 – SCAD patients, families, friends and anyone else who would like to support our charity.
Your designs can be a photo, hand drawn or computer generated and can be in colour or black and white and must be in two dimensions. We’d like the designs to be festive and you are welcome to include references to spontaneous coronary artery dissection and/or hearts.
Click here to download more information and templates. And click here to download the entry form..This is a Word form, but if you have problems downloading this, please download the pdf form, write in your details, then scan or take a photo of the completed form and return to us.
The winners of the Children’s Competition will receive Hobbycraft vouchers to the value of £30 plus two free packs of cards printed with their design.
The winners of the Over-15s and Adults’ Competition, in addition to seeing their design on the front of the Christmas cards, will receive one item of their choice of Beat SCAD clothing and two free packs of cards printed with their design.
All proceeds from the sale of the Christmas cards go to Beat SCAD.
Closing date: 11 September 2018
Photo credit: Bruce Mars from Pexels
The Christmas card design competition is being organised by Beat SCAD.
Entrants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is free to enter and is open to anyone.
- Designs should be suitable for an A6 size card, portrait or landscape or a square 132 x 132mm card.
- Entries must be digital images submitted as high resolution JPEGs or hard copy 2D designs or drawings.
- The closing date for submissions is midnight on 11 September 2018.
- Winners will be announced before the end of September 2018.
- The copyright of the entire image used in the design must belong to the entrant.
- Entrants will retain copyright in the designs they submit. By entering the competition, all entrants grant to Beat SCAD the right to publish their design(s) on Christmas cards (physical and e-cards) and to use the image(s) on our website, social media and other publicity materials.
- Judges appointed by Beat SCAD will choose the winners. Beat SCAD’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
- Beat SCAD reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Any breach of these terms by an entrant will void their entry.
- Parental consent must be given for entries from children (under 18) as well as for publicity.
- The winning entries and names will be displayed on Beat SCAD’s website, social media pages and released to media. Please confirm you are happy for your name to be released to the press by ticking the appropriate box on the entry form.
- Children who win will receive a £30 voucher and two packs of cards featuring their design.
- Adult and over-15 winners will receive one item of Beat SCAD clothing. They can choose the size and colour of their choice. They will also receive two packs of cards featuring their design.