- We talk to healthcare professionals (HCP) including paramedics, midwives, cardiologists, cardiac rehabilitation teams, GPs and more.
- We provide and distribute information via our website, leaflets, social media platforms and events.
- We advocate to ensure people affected by SCAD understand the condition and their options.
- We bring the SCAD community together, virtually and in person, via online forums and charity events.
- We listen and respond to questions from the SCAD community and liaise with our Medical Advisory Board to ensure appropriate feedback and onward care.
- We provide a Buddy service for SCAD patients requiring additional support.
- We fund research into SCAD
- We encourage and facilitate involvement in research
- We host events to bring researchers, patients and supporters together
- We distribute research findings and help the SCAD community understand their impact
If you’d like further information about any of our services, please send us a message and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.